WHY DO WE GIVE?
- We give because He gave. God is the ultimate giver who gave the most precious gift imaginable – His Son Jesus Christ.
- We know it changes lives because it has changed ours and we have seen it change the people we are reaching. The gospel of Christ transforms our lives. In giving we are able to take that Gospel to places we may never see by supporting both local and overseas missions and ministries.
- We truly believe you can’t out give God.
HOW CAN YOU GIVE?
- You can give during one of our worship services on Sunday morning – normally towards the beginning of our service we collect tithes and offering. This is something that our members and regular attenders do as an act of worship. We do not expect our visitors and guest to give. We also want to make sure that you do not feel pressured to give financially as there are many other ways in which we all give as an act of worship.
- You can give using the Tithe.ly app, which is available on your Apple or Android phone or tablet.
- Simply download the app on your Apple or Android device.
- Create an account.
- Search for “Kipton Community Church”.
- Add a payment method.
- Give one-time gifts or setup recurring gifts in the amount of your choosing. (You can even choose to cover the fees if you’d like.)
- You can give by simply clicking the GIVE+ button above.